Post #125 – 8/20/23 – The Pipeline Weekly Review
ICYMI (In Case You Missed It) – All Posts From The Past Week… Never Miss A Post!
The Women’s College Hockey Pipeline…
Stay informed. Get educated. Become ‘HOCKEY-WISE’!
Your leading online resource for NCAA Women’s College Hockey
Latest From… The Women’s College Hockey Podcast – Episode #3B…
- Episode #3A Part I – Is Now LIVE|The Recap
The Pipeline Weekly Review
Miss a post from The Pipeline this week?
Get caught up with what’s going on in the world of women’s college hockey with The Pipeline Weekly Review every Sunday.
I’ll recap my posts from the past week so you never have to miss out. Just click any of the links below and stay informed.
Due to being on vacation last week, there were only 2 Pipeline posts.
- Hockey Canada and USA Hockey Announce Teams For Lake Placid
- Diving Into The Rosters
- USA Notes
- Canada Notes
- Video Becoming A Valuable Piece In The Recruiting Process
- 5 video tips to incorporate into your video use
- Screen Position
- Player Accents
- Video Length
- Clip Organization
Little lobs of news and info from around the world of women’s college hockey and beyond
- Coaching news at Amherst, Augsburg, Franklin Pierce, Keene State, King’s College, Merrimack, Middlebury, MN-Duluth, UNH, Penn St. x 2, RPI, St. Cloud, Syracuse, and Vermont x2
- USA Hockey and Hockey Canada are battling it out in their Under-18 and Collegiate Team 3-game series in Lake Placid
- The IIHF Women’s Division 1A World Championships are set to begin (finally) in China
- The NCAA Women’s and Men’s rules committee makes a tweak to video review
- Leadership changes coming for the American Hockey Coaches Association (AHCA)
Until Next Time Everyone… Be Well and take Care,
-Streams for games in the ECAC can be found HERE. Subscriptions will be necessary to watch games.
-Streams in the WCHA can be found HERE. Subscriptions will be necessary to watch games.
-Streams in Hockey East this year can be found HERE. Hockey East once again is streaming all game live and for FREE.
-Streams for CHA games with the exception of Penn St. can be found HERE. Paid subscriptions will be necessary to watch games.
-Streams for NEWHA games can be found at each teams’ website. Subscriptions may be necessary to watch games.
NCAA Coaching Changes… Keep up with all the coaching changes across D-I and D-III HERE.
Grant Kimball is founder and contributing writer at Women’s College Hockey.org and beginning his 4th season as an Assistant Coach with the Yale University women’s hockey program. Grant has developed an experienced perspective in the world of women’s ice hockey, having coached and recruited players from across the globe during his 25+ year amateur and NCAA coaching career. He has coached at 6 NCAA DIII and DI programs in the NCHA (D3), the CHA, WCHA, Hockey East, ECAC, and the Ivy League (DI). Beyond coaching, Grant served as a site representative for the 2019 NCAA quarterfinal of the D-I NCAA Tournament. He also currently serves as an Officer with the American Hockey Coaches Association as Vice President of Membership and sits on the AHCA’s Women’s Hockey Executive Committee.